Grab him in my fist and fill up a jar full of strong bleach, then put him in it and shake it up while putting it on a stove then heating it till it boiled. then take him out and let him writhe in pain for a bit just like how nerds when they stab their innocent victims for fun they let them suffer. then pick up his wet bubbling corroded body and throwing him against the floor or walls smashing his glasses. then snap his legs and pull his arms off with string. then finally get a hammer and crush his head. then stomp on him and break every bone in his body until there was nothing left. then scoop up the remains and flush it down the toilet or fish food.
cellestialwolf cellestialwolf 16-17, M 10 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

Someone four inches tall would have a hard time living as it is. Give them a break.

Best Answer

I'd kick your balls if I thought you had any.

Best Answer

i would only just flick him then a minute later i would have it to where we would be friends.Oh and my friend is a nerd

Best Answer

Make him look exactly like me and call him Minime

Best Answer

Thats pretty jacked up ..... if anyone was 4 inches tall they were probably having a hard time as it is ....

Best Answer

I'd ask him how he accomplished it and see if he'd cut me in for a piece of the profits on his invention

Best Answer