MissRabbit MissRabbit 22-25, F 62 Answers Mar 10, 2012

Who the **** would poke it with a stick?

Best Answer

*raises hand*

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA. You sick man!

Best Answer

My toe.

Best Answer

*slowly raises hand* o.o

Best Answer

Haha. I kinda agree. lol.

Best Answer

Damn this is fun,all this poking and prodding !

Best Answer

D:

Best Answer

*Finds dead body and pokes it* What were you saying?

Best Answer

Unfortunately in this situation,it does sometime happen - a person coming across a body will react with shock,even shaking and turning the body over in a misguided attempt to "revive" it.This of course can disturb evidence if the death is suspicious.

Best Answer

do the hokey pokey and turn it around.

Best Answer

I would. XD being the morbid person that I am.
Then naturally I would alert the authorities.

Best Answer

I would stand in shock and horror in disbelief that someone could do such a thing until somone arrived and called the cops, I would then go home and spend the next week throwing up after that i would spend the next month or so curled up in a ball rufusing to eat or talk to anybody and would spend the rest of my lifetime randomly waking up in the middle of the night screaming and crying, i would probley suffer extreame emotional and sociological damage and never be the same person, my husband would leave with the kids not being able to deal with the crazy amount of issues i would have to face just to live in a daily life and i would probley be put in a mental hospital so i wouldn't kill myself....then i would probley poke it with a stick

Best Answer

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL omg XD @_@

Best Answer

I would run out of there and pretend I didn't see anything. Come back a few days later to poke it.

Best Answer

Poke body... scream and run in circle... call police as running and screaming in horror xD

Best Answer

im so out of there. i dont want the blame.

Best Answer

I think you had better look the other way...gonna need extra mayonnaise.

Best Answer

*stares* @_@

Best Answer

Sandwich? Or am I having a blonde moment? :/

Best Answer

random dead body? As opposed to "carefully executed and placed"??

Best Answer

Pick it's pockets for idendification then call the police

Best Answer

I'd draw it.

Best Answer

i'd call the cop's

Best Answer

poke it with a stick. then take pics on my phone

Best Answer

if it wasnt cold, blue, and bloated i would dial 911 and begin CPR. if it was already suffering rigor mortis i would still call 911 i just wouldnt bother with CPR

Best Answer

When I was in grade 6 in a small town in Northern Manitoba we went on a field trip to the airport area just West of town. We were there so our teacher could show us flora and fauna of the area. As I was walking in the woods I found an old torn up shirt laying on the ground. When I lifted the shirt some white ob<x>jects fell out of it and then I saw the skull. Kinda made me jump but I ran and got the teacher. She got us back on the bus while we waited for one of the chaperones to go get the police. It was later discovered that the guy died several years before but they never figured out who he was.<br />
NO, I didn't poke him with a stick!

Best Answer

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang @_@ thats awesome lol

Best Answer

Call the police

Best Answer

You did not say weather male or female, this might depend on the action a person might take, also the condition signs of violence,wounds injuries etc.

Best Answer

I'd poke it or yell at it to see if it's someone sleeping or just passed out drunk. If no response, I'd call 911.

Best Answer

I would get the hell out of there because if I poked it with a stick I would probably be charged with murder by a stick, my luck is not that good.

Best Answer

I'll make sure if its really dead. Then call whoever it is. The bad thing, maybe my fingerprints would be on the person which they can think I can be one of the suspect. Damn ;)

Best Answer

Check for vital signs like watches,rings wallet,car keys, you know, the usual stuff !!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I would poke it with a stick, oh yeah I just went there :D

Best Answer