warriortears warriortears 22-25 24 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

Sure as **** would. Man, if someone had stepped in through my phase of being bullied, my life would be SO different. You could change that guys life.

Best Answer

i don't think there's nothing i can do but wait until they finish and console the bullied one.

Best Answer

Yes I wood bulling is rong and should. Be stopped

Best Answer

Threaten the bullies with hairspray...it burns your eyes :P

Best Answer

I would not physically get between them as there would be little I could do to defend myself against being attacked too. What I would do is to call the police, stay nearby and take some details or the attackers, possibly a photograph (without them seeing) and then try and distract them.

Best Answer

**** yeah! Kick em all in the damn balls and hit em there hard with a damn metal pipe! There's no excuse to pick on someone ever!

Best Answer

Certainly. I couldn't sit back at watch. That big bully would be goin down.

Best Answer

I would try to break things up and if the bullies don't stop I destroy them with my wolf power

Best Answer

Yes, Maybe use Less than lethal force depending on the scenario.

Best Answer

absolutely...<br />
I have and I will...<br />
...in the end I can me much more intimidating than any teenager can ever hope to be...

Best Answer

Unfortunately stepping in could get you into more trouble than the bullies would be in, so I probably wouldn't.

Best Answer

Yes.I pulled out my camera and took his pic,yelled at him to cut it out or i'd give his pic to the coppers.and buzzed off quick.

Best Answer

If I saw teenage boys bullying somebody I'd probably step in. <br />
If I saw teenage girls bullying somebody I'd run as fast as I can in the opposite direction. Extensions, fake nails, earings. Everything shall be flying.

Best Answer

I would. The problem with bullying is that it happens when the bully looks left and right first too make sure no one is looking

Best Answer

Probably not. It wouldn't make any practical sense for me to personally do something about it (i.e. physically). <br />
I'd go get help, or something.

Best Answer

Sh** yes but naturally if I dropped a couple of them they would have me arrested.

Best Answer

Yes I would or call the police.

Best Answer