tryon tryon 66-70, M 15 Answers Jun 22, 2011

Shhhh, don't tell the manger, Jesus is sleeping.

Best Answer

not my business

Best Answer

My opinion exactly. I don't police other people's activities, unless I have had to intervene to prevent direct harm to another individual.

Best Answer

that all depends,I watched a woman steel baby formula a few days ago...looked like she needed it and I didn't say anything

Best Answer

ignorance is bliss

Best Answer

I'm no snitch

Best Answer

I'd tell them to knock it off and put it back.

Best Answer

wouldn't say anything

if they got away with it I would wonder who wasn't doing their job

since there are cameras everywhere and the detection systems failed.

Best Answer

none of my buisiness(just walk away and whistle casualy) lol!

Best Answer

Neither.....I would have a "subtle" word with them.......tell them that I KNEW what they were doing...

Samantha xx

Best Answer

in sha'aa llah i would tell him that i saw him and that this is very wrong, giving him a lecture about how our religion teach nevet to steal and that our hands will witness against us in the day of judgment when we steal.

then i would tell the boss in a respectful way not an evil way, just so i put him in the atmosphere....

after all, when i get paid i should think that my boss is being good to me, so how do i thank my boss for giving me a job and salary by hiding whats hapening in his OWN shop?? by giving another chance to someone who might repeat it again??? am i God to know if he will repeat it?? does my boss deserve that i put him in that risk?? what if it was my boss wouldnt i ask to know if someone tried to steal from me??

i think u should tell ur boss, not in a mean way but in a way and having the intention to just clear things and whatever the boss wants to do, he is free.

Thats my Religion...not to cheat, not to steal.....Thank God for Islam :)

Best Answer

since i am mostly blind i guess i would do nothing.just walk away.

Best Answer

blackmail them for half the loot.

Best Answer