Bannedforyoursins Bannedforyoursins 70+, M 15 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Hobbies

no, death is inevitable and death is not the end maybe here on earth it is, and we have no right to kill ourselves because we didn't own the life it just lend by god he is the only one that can take our life,

Best Answer

No. I went up to that wall with a very close friend a few years ago. For even an hour's more life and love, I'll take the pain, just like she did.

Best Answer

Nope, suicide would never be my answer.

Best Answer

ha ha yeah i so would kill my self to avoid the pain.

Best Answer

Definitely!!

Best Answer

i can't decide. i'm not that afraid of a little pain. alzheimers or parkinsons creep me out worse.

Best Answer

It's a time paradox question. If you elect suicide before the expected date you would never see the expected date in your future.

Best Answer

rather than being a vegetable and continued financial drain without chance of recovery, one would hope to at least have have option

Best Answer

Without any doubt I would.

Best Answer

Never, its more painful for my love ones.

Best Answer

I'd take the pervetedpope with me into death. The world doesn't need any more perverts in it :P

Best Answer

I'm just poor :"(.
Povertied to be exact.

Best Answer

That will not save your soul sinner. You are coming to judgement with me. :D

Best Answer

:( you meanie

Best Answer