Depends how well i know the person

Best Answer

Yes tell her.

Best Answer

how about i say, "say, i thought i saw you and your fiancee from afar at [restaurant]. wasn't sure. i would have stopped by to say hello, but i had to run."

Best Answer

Nah too vague and he has plausible deniability that it wasn't him you saw because you definitely didn't see her. Tell her you saw him with a woman who you thought must be his sister.

Best Answer

oh gosh. i would feel like a snitch tho....

Best Answer

I didn't tell my friend that her bf grabbed my butt when she first started dating him because I thought it'd fizzle out. She lives with him, married, mortgage etc etc and I feel terrible because he also disappears all night and she lives I'm denial. It's not worth living with the guilt, maybe it was his sister so tell her.

Best Answer

great point. can save a lifetime of hardship! ty so much for your perspective. it feels like the right thing to do.

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

It's not for you to know mind your own life. That's how people get jacked up on the streets especially when they find out. But if your very good friends and u don't want your best friend gettin hurt different story. If u don't really know them mind your own life

Best Answer

i like your perspective. thanks for that. hmm. not sure what to do. seems tricky!

Best Answer

No. Not your business.

Best Answer

i hear ya. plus can save me some trouble right?

Best Answer

Yes plus you don't know the full story

Best Answer

so true. maybe it was a relative or something. u have a great point. why stir the pot?

Best Answer

mention it
or in 3 years she might be divorcing

Best Answer

how can i? like, "oh, i thought i saw your fiance on saturday- wasn't sure tho."

Best Answer

that's tactful without being accusing ... act slightly concerned
then later, after she checks this, ask if you were mistaken or not

Best Answer

I would I recently told my friends mom that he's dating a dangerous women

Best Answer

to save her from trouble? what if the woman is a coworker or relative tho?

Best Answer

Dude it DOESNT matter the relationship if you know something you tell them

Best Answer

yah, it feels like the right thing to do. ty ty.

Best Answer

No problem I just told my friends mom to fudge off if she doesn't wanna believe me that's her problem she thinks she knows everything about her son but she doesn't I'm extremely close to Mandy (Adoptive Mom) but there are things I've been to afraid to tell her

Best Answer

Of course I'll mention it

Best Answer

to potentially save her some hurt?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer