megs196 megs196 13-15, F 12 Answers Jun 19, 2012

fjfjsdfhreryihkfkdjfhahfkafkaf OMG LADY GAGA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I HAVE ALL YOUR ALBUMS AND LIKE ALL YOUR MERCHANDISE AND OMG THIS IS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE, i will be crying non stop during this, then i will hug her and get a photo then ask her to sign the tshirt i will be wearing at the time

Best Answer

It'd depend on how close I got to him. At a distance, I'd smile. Closer, I'd treat him like anyone else.

Best Answer

I see them almost everyday, they are the men and women of our armed forces that stand the watch so we can all sleep well in our homes. I shake their hands and tell THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU.

Best Answer

Faint, lol!

Best Answer

Probably just notice, smile, nod and walk on.

Best Answer

Take a casual look at him/her and leave them alone... They're so plagued by the public that they wouldn't appreciate my attention.

Best Answer

Avert my eyes and walk on past, or watch providing he/she unaware of it.<br />
I think one of the worst things about being a celeb. would be loss of privacy, and people trying to intrude on my private life.

Best Answer

I have no earthly idea XD probably squeal a little, then be pissed at myself for being girly like that, then just get really hyper and ask for signatures :D and, homework or not, that would be the one thing I would never get rid of XD

Best Answer

Probably just stare, say something really stupid, let someone else lead the conversation, and then post a facebook status about it to make it sound much better.

Best Answer

Do I have a favorite celebrity?<br />
Hmm.<br />
I'll have to think this over. <br />
;)

Best Answer