Why or why not?
warriortears warriortears 22-25 16 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

I don't generally attract the type of people who bully, but if one got past my radar, yes I'd try to stop them. And I'd be seriously reevaluating whether to keep them as a friend. It would depend on why they'd been behaving that way towards the other person.

Best Answer

Bullies all have a set personality type and I've never cared for those types. Most bullies are fake, and vapid. They have nothing of value to talk about nor are they creatures of intellect. I can't picture myself being friends with such a type of person.

But for the sake of the question, of course I'd interfere. I'd embarrass the hell out of them and showed them how it felt. Now if they were bullying someone who I disliked/ bullied me then I'd sit back and enjoy the show. I might tell the victim "It doesn't feel too nice does it?"

Best Answer

yes I will, I don't wanna have a friend like that.

Best Answer

yess i will stop

cause nobody have the right destry another persons life and mess with their business

even if they are my friend

and my friends know that i don't like bullying so they won't do it

Best Answer

**** yes. I can't stand that bullhonky.

Best Answer

Yes. I would drop them. Then I would tell them to never come around me again.

Best Answer

yep::but, I wouldn't have a friend that would do that in the first place.

And, if for some insane reason something like that happened with someone I did call "friend", I would word flog some sense into them and then I would de-friend them for being an idiot.

Best Answer

yes.

I hate bullies. we also wouldn't be friends anymore

Best Answer

yes because i dislike hate and bullying

Best Answer

Yes, and I have. They come back in time.

Best Answer