mrurbansociety mrurbansociety 36-40, M 4 Answers Apr 2, 2012

I am very maternal and when I see something that is wrong I tend to take care of it. I saw a guy at work who must have bumped into something chalky and white, it was on his dark trousers. I didn't even think about it, but I started to brush it off the back of his pants. I knew him, but when it hit me that I was brushing it off his back pocket I realized how weird it was. I would probably let someone know, I am like that.

Best Answer

I guess if I knew the person no matter what I would alert them about it. But.. then again.. if it was a dude (other than a family member), I'm not sure. That would mean that i was scopin' his butt---- wouldn't it?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

No...they"re going to wonder wtf you were looking so cclosely at their butt.

Best Answer

I don't see what difference it makes if the person is cute or not.<br />
If it's a girl, I might tell her. Depends on how noticeable it is and whether he/she can do anything about it.

Best Answer

I would be more apt to speak to a pretty girl than one who is unattractive. But-being that the spot was on the butt area, I might have to go with MmmBabi on this one.

Best Answer