I try to stop it, always. Even if I have to get help to do it.

Best Answer

I would stop it. That is so ridiculous. It's got to stop. I was bullied when I was young. I had no clue on what I did to deserve it but no one would help me.

Best Answer

you stop it and billie the other people for doing that to a innocent person

Best Answer

I get angry.<br />
Quickly.<br />
Where I've witnessed it, I've tried to do something. Even if I only give the bully a "look". I've seen kids bully other kids, husbands bully wives, etc. Very little actual physical bullying though. What I do and how far I go depends on the situation, whether I know the people involved, etc. And I have to have some sort of grasp on what is actually going on.

Best Answer

It is amazing how one person can break up a wolf-pack like that, isn't it?

Best Answer

Yes...I believe that most people don't realize how effective they can be. Most bullies have an established relationship with their victims, and they aren't sure how to handle outside interference. And there's also the element of surprise when a stranger steps into that dynamic. I am always completely floored by the stories of people- even strong men- who witness horrendous things but do nothing. (By the way, you comforted me one day when some EP guys were at my throat and ganging up on me....I haven't forgotten that.)
[ Reply ][ Delete ]

Best Answer

Aw, shucks, thank you! Oh, and funny story, a friend of mine, 98 pounds, soaking wet, stiopped some bullies when she scolded them.

Best Answer

Though others saw it happening, you were the only person who contacted me with an encouraging word. ;)

Best Answer

I'd try to stop it and stand up for the one their picking on. I hate bullies!!

Best Answer

I try to calm things down~ stop it. No one deserves to get singled out for the worst.

Best Answer

Depends on the situation and whether or not I can actually help without causing myself harm.

Best Answer

It depends on what's happening.

Best Answer

I help where I can.

Best Answer