I do, I don't know why...it's just like you're not prepared to talk to them and you really don't know what to say. Just kind of awkward!
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 8 Answers Dec 19, 2013 in Community

i used to do it alot more. i still do it sometimes but mostly i just smile and say hi.

Best Answer

wouldn't it be weird to just only say hi though? don't you feel like you have to stop and talk?

Best Answer

not really unless its someone close to me. Usually after i smile and say hi, i just keep it moving and they do the same.

Best Answer

what happens if you see them again in the same place, then it gets weird lol

Best Answer

yea i guess it would be weird. but just laugh about it to ease the awkwardness.

Best Answer

It just depends on who it is. But I know exactly what you are saying.

Best Answer

LOL, yup, HATE those situations. Then when they see me it's too late to turn away, haha

Best Answer

If I noticed you and noticed that you noticed that I noticed,,, well then, there is no escape.... so a smile and a hello you will get! ;)

Best Answer

I know many people due to my job. I give short chit chat when I see them outside of business

Best Answer

like in a walmart or grocery store or something? so you're not really shy about that stuff or think it's weird. i gotcha

Best Answer

just be casual

Best Answer

sometimes it's just one of those times where you're not sure whether you should STOP and talk to them, or just say hi and carry on

Best Answer

don't think much then :)

Best Answer

I do everything I can to avoid them.

Best Answer

LOL. It's not because you hate them though right? it's because they caught you off guard?

Best Answer

I just don't want to deal with anyone or hear about their life.

Best Answer

Last time it happen i didn't shy away, i ran the opposite direction

Best Answer

that would be shying away

Best Answer

Shying away would be hiding behind.something. I ran for the parking lot

Best Answer

I hate when people make these smarta** comments. You know what i mean!

Best Answer

It's not smartass that's just how i perceive shying away.

Best Answer

I usually do.

Best Answer

why? curious for your reason

Best Answer

I get uncomfortable with human contact. Even more so when its somebody I know. I'm not great in public situations.

Best Answer