LikeAPrayer LikeAPrayer 18-21, F 17 Answers May 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I would check to see that my weapons are at the ready. Lions can be very dangerous. For example, while building a railroad in east Africa in the 1890s, two lions killed and ate over 100 of the workers. It took the armed guards many months to eliminate the threat.

Best Answer

I would run and call the police or the animal control then I would pee my pants

Best Answer

SHOOT IT & HAVE A BLOCK BBQ PARTY!!

Best Answer

Talk to it.....

Best Answer

Give it the neighbor's dog as a peace offering then become it's friend! :D

Best Answer

i'd run.

Best Answer

Throw raw meat through my obnoxious neighbors window

Best Answer

I asked my family the same question but I asked if alion was walking in the house how would they react my mum said she wouldn't be afraid I forget why but I love lions but would know I'd sh-it myself

Best Answer

Hide

Best Answer

Everybody knows this one and an apple.

Best Answer

Uhhh. My friend makes fun of me for this, but anytime something takes me by surprise I just stand there... and stare. Takes awhile to realize what I'm seeing lol

Best Answer

If it's lunch time, I will surely hope and pray that the lion doesn't think that I'm his luncheon meat!

Best Answer