poeticdiva poeticdiva 22-25, F 40 Answers Dec 9, 2011

Stand my ground facing it and try to look big hold my jacket or shirt open as wide as I can , don't take my eyes off the tiger , scream or yell as loud as I can. Tigers normally attack from behind so if you see it coming it likely isn't after you. However if you run from any large predator you are lunch!

Best Answer

Break out the hymm book and start singing "Nearer my God to thee"! lol

Best Answer

To be perfectly honest I would probably just freeze up solid, because it would be so far out of what I expected I would have a hard time believing it was real. By the time I turned and ran I would be tiger food. Of course, that's why I avoid situations where tigers might come running at me...

Best Answer

Here kitty kitty...

Best Answer

ACT LIKE A TIGER. LMAO.

Best Answer

No Tigers where I live but have been face to face with a cougar...Was out by the creek behind my house one morning around 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. picking clover, plantain, etc (Recommended by a vet) for a wild baby rabbit. I hear this sudden scream just across the creek which you could practically step over. I was 15 feet from my porch, I reacted instantly & remember taking only one or two steps then jumping & found myself at my door. I turned around to look so sure I was being pounced upon to find that it had turned & started walking up the mountain. Sounded like it was having a bad morning and for the next few hours, so was I...

Best Answer

Stop drop and roll. I'm not good with stressful situations, I get mixed up on when to do what.

Best Answer

Assume a grounded stance and get ready to use kicks, knees, elbows and gouges if it attacks. If it approaches I would shout as a warning, throw my wieght around and bare my teeth. This is assuming I was out in the open with nothing but my wits. It would be different if there were weapons or other cowardly options of course.

Best Answer

SInce you can't run faster than a tiger, the trick if you are ever anywhere where you are likely to meet a tiger is to be with someone who is slower than you are. That way the tiger will catch them, not you.

Best Answer

Look really good at it and say OMG I have your family in my closet as a purse and shirt also shoe's..All I need is the coat !!

Best Answer

simple, just out run Maple

Best Answer

Definitely try and find a tree trunk to put over my head or two large sticks and hold them up over my head if I had time. Definitely, not run. Yell as loud as I can. Cry. Pee my pants.

Best Answer

Close the door.

Best Answer

Take a knee, call a timeout, then try play-action

Best Answer

pull out a syringe and pin it down so I could get me some tiger blood :)

Best Answer

Freeze as it would be surreal go see a tiger wandering around in a country where they are not found in the wild.

Best Answer

What was that thingy Crocodile Dundee did to stop wild animals? Kinda looked like devil horns, mixed with some head tilting. I would try that.

Best Answer

Get behind someone I can outrun

Best Answer

This is really gonna hurt.

Best Answer

I must be hallucinating.

Best Answer