jessikaaaaa jessikaaaaa 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 1 in Dating & Relationships

No you should evaluate the relationship and the purpose of your behavior. Sounds like you're a confused underage drinker.

Best Answer

No way! If he likes you, he will tell you he doesn't mind a gorgeous woman doing such things to him...lol! but true :D

Best Answer

He is dating another girl, you are dating another boy, but that doesn`t mean much to you. Drunk or not, how much do you respect people and their relationships (including your own)? No offense, just asking.

Best Answer

Apologize for the text sounds right. I agree with laluna29, talk about the act, not the content. If he does want to talk about it he'll bring it up.

Best Answer

the fact that he said to text him when you are sober tells you 2 things.. he wants an sober conversation with you and may be curious if you really meant what you said. as for the not being sober... stop that crap now... no drinking no drugs or smoking... i am a recovering dope fiend alcoholic and i can tell you it will not end well ... my kids dad just died in July of stage 4 liver cancer.. he was also and alcoholic who couldnt stay on the wagon... trust me..jump on the wagon and have a much happier life :)

Best Answer

I'll say sorry for the drunk text, but not for what I typed there. Got what I mean?

Best Answer

Why are you not sober at 16-17 years of age? I'm telling!

Best Answer

well it could mean that hes still in to you and that he wants to hear it sober, coz he thinks its the drink talking???

Best Answer

That's all he said the whole time was to text him when I wasn't drunk and we could talk

Best Answer

What did you text him? are you wanting to get back with him? If you do want to get back with him then text him sober - you text him drunk, so its out there now. At least you will know one way or another - if you dont text you will always be left wondering :-)

Best Answer

Why are you texting your ex in the first place.??

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

lol she texted me last night while she was drunk. and she hasn't said sorry yet :))

Best Answer

We ended things before Christmas cause he said he had somebody else than I got a boyfriend. And told the guy I was drunk texting that I wished it was him I was dating. I confessed all of my feelings. And I think I made him mad so I'm not sure

Best Answer

well you better apologize him. but also tell him that you meant what you said. then its up to him what to do about it. but dont forget apologizing.

Best Answer

don't apologize for the truth

Best Answer