It was forever ago, before meeting my soldier and he's friends with one of my roommates. He happened to be brought over last night and totally tried climbing into bed with me last night and I told him he had to leave the room. That it wasn't happening.
Natasha1128 Natasha1128 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No, I wouldn't. Only if I wanted attention :P

Best Answer

Yep. He doesn't know, you should tell him you belong to someone else.

Best Answer

The dude knows! My soldier doesn't know that it happened.

Best Answer

I wouldn't really call it "belonging" to someone else.

Best Answer

@righteouschica--Right so 'her soldier' belongs to her but she doesn't belong to him?
@Natasha-- you did the right thing kicking him out. What an a hole to think he could have you while your soldier is serving our country.

Best Answer

No, nothing happened.... other than to get him riled up, what would be the point in telling him?

Best Answer

Cause I feel as if he should know.

Best Answer

For what reason?? To prove your loyalty? He doesn't need to know, all it'll do is get him agitated. NOTHING HAPPENED.

Best Answer

Good. You're with someone else, he needs to learn to fück off. How disgustingly presumptuous of him to assume he can climb into bed with you just because he did it once a few months/years ago.

Best Answer

Should I tell though? I mean it was forever ago and I told him to get out. My roommate said he wouldn't bring him back because of it.

Best Answer

If it is in the past and there is no chance of it causing problems with your current relationship then I don't see why you would.

Best Answer