royobannan12 royobannan12 22-25 17 Answers Jul 22, 2011

Bad question.

Best Answer

why

Best Answer

On ur wrist put 2 fingers by your your thumb. Wait to feel your heart beat if u feel it then take a razor. Slice at least 1/4 in and follow down 4 inches. That vein controlls your heart. Which means that's the vein you want.

Best Answer

Dont tell people that its wrong

Best Answer

You shouldnt do it!<br />
I have done it before and it isnt worth the pain :(

Best Answer

That you are even asking about this tells me you need to talk to someone about this

Best Answer

Seriously? Yes, you can die if you slit your wrist, but why not just do a trial and error if you're oh-so curious about it? Not to be insensitive since I cut too, but why are you even asking this question? And slitting your wrists is a long, painful death. I'd just slit my throat if I were you. . . .hit the pulsing vein.(;<br />
PS: You sound like someone begging for attention.

Best Answer

what if he didnt get it ...needed it and is dead?

Best Answer

It can if you do it right. And no I don't know how to do it right but I'm sure the answer is here somewhere.

Best Answer

no one dies from a slit wrist,....they die of blood loss........there are lots of ways to do that, wrists are just convienient access, if done correctly,...if not just bloody painful........

Best Answer

THERE ARE OTHER EASIER WAY TO DO IT...

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

Thats a pretty slow and painful way to die, may as well set yourself on fire and save the trouble of cremating you. The downside of suicide is you could survive but be worse off than you are right now. I knew a guy whose room matecommitted suicide and jumped from I think the 4th floor of a balcony, anyway he survived but he was paralyzed from the waist down after that. Wouldn't it suck if you lost just enough blood to where your brain stopped functioning just long enough for you to suffer brain damage, and then you are revived. You're old enough to do what you want, and I don't really care, but on the bright side you're gonna die someday anyway so at least you got something to look forward to.

Best Answer

Not always and there is no way I'm telling the "right way".<br />
If you are the least serious, this sounds like a "Stop Me" call, so STOP IT!!

Best Answer

stop.........dont do it..........dont get the knive from the drore........dont do it........you dont mean that...........

Best Answer

u dont know what am going through

Best Answer

sure i do,your a nimphomaniac........there's nothing wrong with that

Best Answer

Whatever you are going through is not as bad as what you are considering

Best Answer

it depends on how deeply and where you cut. Theres a vein that runs through your wrists, two of several main ones that if cut can be fatal. I know two others are near the groin, in each thigh. If you're the sort of person who cuts themselves from mental illness, a small cut, just deep enough to draw blood won't do any harm, though I don't recommend it.

Best Answer

can you properly tell me which vein in the wrist r u talking about

Best Answer

no its the worst way possible and im not going to tell u how to do it try talking to someone

Best Answer

If you do it right.

Best Answer

do you know which is the right way

Best Answer

Not unless you do it right.

Best Answer