dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 27 Answers May 24, 2012

I haven't smoked cigarettes in many years, but when I did it was Winston, Winston lights, or Winston light 100s. I tried quite a few others, too (like Camel lights from the vending machine at work, when I ran out), but Winstons in some incarnation were there the majority of the time.<br />
I took up pipe smoking and put it down several times in the past few years. MUCH more enjoyable, but cleaning the damned things is messy as HELL!

Best Answer

I have tried them all but always come back to Marlboro red 100s. The most satisfying.

Best Answer

If I have money to burn, Camel non-filters. The rest of the time, it's usually Marlboro blacks or Newport non-menthol (my favorite as of late, even cheaper than Winstons and not bad tasting, though they're the only smoke that makes me cough in the morning). I used to smoke Winstons, not sure how because they're pretty nasty. <br />
I hate American Spirits, packed so tight that getting a draw is hard work, and they're bland yet abrasively strong to boot.

Best Answer

American Spirits ARE insanely strong! I bummed one off a coworker once, whew, I felt so dizzy after half of one.

Best Answer

I don't really mind them being strong, it's just the lack of taste that annoys me. That, and they burn forever and are a chore to smoke. Given that, I'd expect them to be dirt cheap, but they're rather expensive, so I'll pass.

Best Answer

Weed. I hate cigarettes.

Best Answer

camel silver menthol crush.....used to be easier to just ask for menthol lights.....oh well.

Best Answer

Newport (since I work for them)

Best Answer

I don't smoke anymore, but when I did I smoked Marlboro (Red).

Best Answer

I quit years ago, but when I did smoke, it was Virginia Slims Menthol.

Best Answer

Grape ape, Blueberry, skinny leaf, and pineapple.

Best Answer

Marlboro gold, the ones they used to call lights :-)

Best Answer

i used to smoke those. first marlboro red, then lights, then newports, now marlboro menthol. lol

Best Answer

I change a lot, I kind of thought lights would be healthier this time

Best Answer

I quit smoking 22 years ago! I suggest you do the same!

Best Answer

I Used to smoke, and I enjoyed that nasty old habit until I knew I had to give it up, because my son wants me around for future Grandma duty. :) I smoked Camel Wides. Don't smoke for TOO long, if you can help it, ok?

Best Answer

marboro red short

Best Answer

Mayfair smooth

Best Answer

Eve Mintflower 120s

Best Answer

Hi Deja!! I'm just an average guy. A girl's influence started me on Marlboro Menthol, then VIRGINia Slims Menthol, then Capri, until I experienced "Something" that tastes much better, my Favorite Flavor of ALL,, & You probably Know What That is,, &, by the way, I have to say, You're a Fox!!!

Best Answer

Camel classic. Or option

Best Answer

I prefer to smoke "Export A" cigarettes.

Best Answer