dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 22 Answers May 24, 2012

I haven't smoked cigarettes in many years, but when I did it was Winston, Winston lights, or Winston light 100s. I tried quite a few others, too (like Camel lights from the vending machine at work, when I ran out), but Winstons in some incarnation were there the majority of the time.<br />
I took up pipe smoking and put it down several times in the past few years. MUCH more enjoyable, but cleaning the damned things is messy as HELL!

Best Answer

A *** is a ***, if any one offers me one i will happily accept it :) But Mayfair is the only **** i will buy

Best Answer

I have tried them all but always come back to Marlboro red 100s. The most satisfying.

Best Answer

If I have money to burn, Camel non-filters. The rest of the time, it's usually Marlboro blacks or Newport non-menthol (my favorite as of late, even cheaper than Winstons and not bad tasting, though they're the only smoke that makes me cough in the morning). I used to smoke Winstons, not sure how because they're pretty nasty. <br />
I hate American Spirits, packed so tight that getting a draw is hard work, and they're bland yet abrasively strong to boot.

Best Answer

American Spirits ARE insanely strong! I bummed one off a coworker once, whew, I felt so dizzy after half of one.

Best Answer

I don't really mind them being strong, it's just the lack of taste that annoys me. That, and they burn forever and are a chore to smoke. Given that, I'd expect them to be dirt cheap, but they're rather expensive, so I'll pass.

Best Answer

Weed. I hate cigarettes.

Best Answer

camel silver menthol crush.....used to be easier to just ask for menthol lights.....oh well.

Best Answer

Newport (since I work for them)

Best Answer

I don't smoke anymore, but when I did I smoked Marlboro (Red).

Best Answer

I quit years ago, but when I did smoke, it was Virginia Slims Menthol.

Best Answer

Grape ape, Blueberry, skinny leaf, and pineapple.

Best Answer

Marlboro gold, the ones they used to call lights :-)

Best Answer

i used to smoke those. first marlboro red, then lights, then newports, now marlboro menthol. lol

Best Answer

I change a lot, I kind of thought lights would be healthier this time

Best Answer

Hi Deja!! I'm just an average guy. A girl's influence started me on Marlboro Menthol, then VIRGINia Slims Menthol, then Capri, until I experienced "Something" that tastes much better, my Favorite Flavor of ALL,, & You probably Know What That is,, &, by the way, I have to say, You're a Fox!!!

Best Answer

Camel classic. Or option

Best Answer

I prefer to smoke "Export A" cigarettes.

Best Answer