We each lose water as we breath, perspire, pass water and use the toilet. As we lose water then, of course, we need to replenish natural water loss by means of beverage and/or foods which contain water. I think there are differing opinions in regard to what is the considered ‘correct’ intake. It’s (around) 3 Litres daily. I’m not sure what you mean when you say that if you *stop* getting thirsty you should drink more water.<br />
It will be different for everyone of us, I should think. But as long as you are drinking enough as and *when* you want to do, I don’t see a problem. I’m sure there are people out there who don’t drink anywhere near the 3 Litres; by the same token, I’m sure there are those who may well drink more. But in either case, we all should drink water on a daily basis to replenish what we naturally lose each day.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Either that or your tummy is already full of water

Best Answer

I'm always thirsty and I drink a lot of water.

Best Answer

I would rather have a frosty Coke please!!!

Best Answer

thank you for reminding me.

Best Answer

hey welcome mate

Best Answer

So true!

Best Answer

yep follow it also ...lol

Best Answer

It's pretty much all I drink, my family is a soda family, I actually bought myself a mini fridge so I could have all my water in there without them bitching.

Best Answer

soda is bad for health ...it helps in gaining weight

Best Answer