JaneD0ugh JaneD0ugh 46-50, F 11 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Health

challenge accepted.... *gouges eyes out*

Best Answer

kill myself

Best Answer

Id think "at least im not going deaf". Id probably kill myself if i were. Or hire someone to kill me. I need music. Im like obsessed with it (it gets me through tough stuff). So if i cant have it....Im as good as dead. <br />
But yeah about the blind thing....Id immediately go to Japan, so i can see it before I loose the chance. And id absorb everyones faces one last time.

Best Answer

I'd have to wait and see I guess.

Best Answer

I would find out all the rental books sites. There's also an organization that provides unabridged tapes for free in Us. I would have someone go thru my residence and point any changes i need to make. I would set up computer music via I tunes hundreds of choices. I would stock up on all the essential oils etc i love and i would get on the list for a dog assistant. I would also get a second third and fourth medical opinion and do Chinese and Ayurveda medicine as well as western medicine.

Best Answer

I would probably cry and go into depression until I was forced to deal with it

Best Answer

i would search for some toxic waste in hopes of becoming like daredevil minus dating Jennifer garner

Best Answer