O38OO2661677 O38OO2661677 36-40 47 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes, and so would all the people and animals I could help with that money.

Best Answer

no, i would not be happier.. but i would have a lot less to worry about..

Best Answer

Shootchyeah. Being out of debt would make me happier. I am sure of it.

Best Answer

NO, money cannot bring my son back to life.

Best Answer

I don’t know about me but the people I owe money to sure would be happy.

Best Answer

For about 10 seconds I would be super happy. Then I would call the bank and get really depressed when I told them they made a mistake.

Best Answer

I got 99 problems but a bill ain't one

Best Answer

Becoming a millionaire overnight would make things easier in terms of paying bills but what it would really do is open up opportunities that wouldn't be there without the money. I would be able to just immediately do things I have planned instead of waiting until conditions were right to do things. I can speak from knowing a number of well off people money doesn't buy happiness. If I got immediately rich I would wonder if anyone I became friends with after the cash liked me or liked the fact I might be willing to help them out and they just used my friendship to get things they wanted and were unable to attain without being connected to me in some way. This also applies to any women I might be dating. Do they like me, for me, or do they see dollar signs and could care less about me as a person. Besides, being rich puts different problems your faced with on a daily basis front and center to address. Do I trust this person or that person with financial advice? Do they have my best interest at heart or are they just steering me towards something to just line their pockets all at my expense. Should I help all my family and friends financially? Will it change the way they view me? Will it change the way I view them? Just because I can afford a very expensive sports car or house should I buy these things when others even family members might be in really difficult financial times? There is more to it than meets the eye.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I would be till the IRS took most of it. Then I would still be stoked for roughly 5 million!

Best Answer

Happier? No...but fewer problems to keep me unhappy ;-)

Best Answer

Yes, because I'd be out of debt completely and still have plenty left, even after the IRS takes their share.

Best Answer

I dunno. Why don't you give me 10 million dollars and we'll find out. ;)

Best Answer

Wait..Did you say 20 million?

Best Answer

It won't help bring back my twin, but I could afford a vacation, and that might help my insomnia and stress issues...

Best Answer

Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.

Best Answer

No, but I would have fewer financial worries.

Best Answer

I know it would change my options significantly. I would have the ability to do some things I really want to do and would lighten some burdens I currently carry. My perspective would change and I suspect that change would increase my contentment and that's the root of MY happiness.

Best Answer

No!... Money can't buy the real happiness... things that can make you happy is those things that unseen, things that money can't give you... life , love, hope those things has a value but money can't buy...

Best Answer

no, but i might get to spoil myself a bit

Best Answer

I might not be happier but I would be a lot further away.

Best Answer