O38OO2661677 O38OO2661677 36-40 24 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in WTK

i will be more than the word happy, if it wasnt for children i will not even bother to look for 10 million dollar, right now i dont even have the money to pay for school fees,let alone they speaking about the trip ,that they wonna take during christmas holidays

Best Answer

I am pretty happy with my life, I think I would just be a little more financially stable. Would donate some to Habitat for Humanity and to help kids at risk.

Best Answer

Cry from sheer happiness, then cry again because Uncle Sam's gonna get a good chunk of that.

Best Answer

Absolutely, deliriously happy, and I'd stay happy for quite some time, barring some unfortunate event not related to having ten million dollars in my bank account.

Best Answer

Well yes because I could travel around the world and that's what I always wanted to do

Best Answer

Just because the things that cause the most stress would be gone.

Best Answer

For a minute at least. Much less stress and worry about the future. I think people are happier when they aren't all stressed out. But beyond that, happiness would depend on what you did with the money.

Best Answer

No, I know I would be happier. Despite what many people say money actually can buy happiness.

Best Answer

No I'd be worried that the IRS, Homeland Security, the FBI and ICE would be breaking in my door any minute.

Best Answer

I think so, by virtue of my excellent attitude toward investment banking and Wall Street.

Best Answer

I believe I would be content enough, knowing my family would be taken care of. I would take the risks I was afraid to (professionally)

Best Answer

I'd definitely feel more secure.

Best Answer

Yes, but only because it would mean I wouldn't have the stress I am having from money troubles. So, not happier per se, just less stressed. I perhaps would be happier in the sense that I could afford to move out, but that would be happiness from the act of moving out rather than having the money itself because I just want to be on my own... So I suppose no. It would relieve stress and provide the means to be potentially happier, but in itself the money would not make me happier than I am now.

Best Answer

yes, there are a few things i need to do... ;)

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I truly do

Best Answer

Less stressed but not happier.

Best Answer

exactly my thought!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer