BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 19 Answers Oct 27, 2012 in Hobbies

Lol no I would ask someone a nonchalant question... Something like an " If you heard this, what would you do" Type of question.... Sooooo.... Yeaaaa... Ummmm... How are you today?

Best Answer

They probably wouldn't believe me...I can see myself in a straight jacket being transported by ambulance to the nut house..lol

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

lol yeahh they'd think i'm crazy but it'd make me feel better that i'm crazy cause i'd freak out .or they'd think i was joking ... :/which wouldn't help

Best Answer

I never told anyone when the radiators started singing to me. But I did realize I should be concerned when the bathroom heater started on the showtunes..

Best Answer

I would charge a fee for people to hear it :D

Best Answer

I really think you need a good doctor to help you with the sounds that you are hearing.

Trees and walls do not talk. At least not to us who are in the sane world.

Best Answer

Lol thanks

Best Answer

I'd hum along :)

Best Answer

Depends on what songs were being played ... if it was something I liked no problem ... but if it was something that tormented me would have to tell somebody to stop it from happening

Best Answer

After the goosebumps wear off.....I would haul some a s s s....and think about moving---now who would believe me....

Best Answer

I would check my stash for contamination!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

If you rub it, it will come.

Best Answer

Wth lol

Best Answer

Lol you asked . :p

Best Answer

to a doctor first

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

only if the walls gave me permission to tell

Best Answer

Ya! I might seek prof. help.

Best Answer