YES.....I was seven months and still showing neg

Best Answer

YES!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I tested negative at 3 months.... Finally, got tired of being sick all the time and went to the doctor. I even had my period(thru the 6th month)... Make an appointment asap hun... And to Penny...that was quite mean spirited of ya... Not too nice at all...

Best Answer

Just go to the Dr instead of asking it here. Could be as simple as your body did not ovulate, which means no release of egg in order to have a period. BUT YOU WILL NOT KNOW UNLESS YOU GO TO THE DR---listen to the nurse here.

Best Answer

Probably not! But there is always a chance!<br />
Go to a dr.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
Four kids at eight months pregnant. Urine tests showing not pregnant. Could be that after 18 years the test have changed.

Best Answer

they are very accurate if used right. they pick up you HCG levels which are given off by the pregnancy.. the HCG level rises as the pregnancy progresses..the best advice i could give is if you are unsure see a ob-gyn and be tested there. You can still get pregnant when you are menopausal and not in full menopause which is considered to be without your menses for a full year (which should be confirmed by a doctor)

Best Answer