Kat47 Kat47 46-50, F 20 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

First reaction...offense...then...denial and then...blame you for being obtuse...then judge you...as that is the narcissistic way of never having blame placed on them...ever. They advert blame...always...all ways.

Best Answer

Denial. The very foundation of a narcissist is that there is nothing wrong with them, it's the rest of the world that has a problem. They will deny that they have a problem until hell freezes over. To admit that they are a narcissist is to admit that they have a problem and that will never happen.

Best Answer

probebly get defensive because they feel like you were attacking them in some personal way by pointing out a flaw.

Best Answer

yes most likely

Best Answer

Probably some sought of resentment or inflammatory response.

My best friend is a Narcissist :(

Best Answer

How can you be a best friend with a Narcissist? They can't be true friends

Best Answer

If you read and commented on my latest story it might be a bit more understandable, also i would appreciate it :)

Best Answer

this is true they want your friendship because i guess its usefull to them in some way yet they wont give you the same in return because in the end its all about them.

Best Answer

I imagine that they would say it is another of their many features lol

Best Answer

Oh, you are just jealous!

Best Answer

They would say "thankyou" and would keep on talking about themselves.

Best Answer

I know I am but what am I?

Best Answer

I've heard that one.

Best Answer

I know 3 that I would love to say that to. Im sure all 3 would flip out. I have said a few things to one narcisistic friend, she flys off the handle and disowns me then she always wants to track me down and be friends again. go figure

Best Answer

Would you try it to see what her response is? I'm curious if they all do it. I've done it to two and I've gotten the same response.

Best Answer

they won't have a come back - they won't hear you as they are admiring themselves in the mirror!

Best Answer

Indeed, Am I not the most fabulous narcissist you've ever laid eyes on?

Best Answer

so are you really a narcissist?

Best Answer

No. but I am distrubed how easy i find typing prissy....

Best Answer

Probably not but you sure look negative.

Best Answer

too bad I was hoping to get input from a REAL one...@@

Best Answer

its not that difficult to be one. Just a matter of mental self image and delusion. simple enough to do. XD

Best Answer

Ok a practicing one..eh?

Best Answer

if i shift my weight off, try and stop me haha :)

Best Answer

They're proud of it.

Best Answer