guys seem to escape comment..

Best Answer

Where do they walk around half naked are you talking about "cropped shirts & shorts?"

Best Answer

people have worn crop tops and shorts for since the 70s I think so not really

Best Answer

Then what the hell are you talking about? Lmfao I never catch young girls "walking around half naked" and I asked you what you meant and you didn't answer my question πŸ˜‚

Best Answer

you didn't ask me what I meant lol

Best Answer

Yeah, i did lmfao. I asked if you meant with cropped/tops & shorts and you said no & you didn't answer what they wear and where ? Lol

Best Answer

Should they walk around naked like they are doing in time square Barbie??

Best Answer

What do they wear?!?! πŸ˜…πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”« I'm trying to figure out what the hell you guys are talking about lmfao

Best Answer

Are u on cloud 9. Barbie??

Best Answer

and this is exactly what I mean by people getting offended so damn fast. because I think it's not on for young girls to co sadly walk around with too much skin hanging out I'm suddenly walking around looking at them? I happen to be a women who would feel comfortable being around basically kids or would even want my own daughter dressing like that simply because there are pervs out there who look at young girls like prey. so excuse me for having an opinion one young girls who dress half naked as I said.

Best Answer

You're the one getting offended!!!!!!!!Lmfao I just asked what they wore and you STILL haven't answered my question Lmfaoooo, but **** perverts. You can't really force some-one to do something but yeah that ****'s wrong I don't know what else to say

Best Answer

in getting offended because I'm explaining myself? if I were truly that offended by anything trust me I would've went completely off by now. LMFFAAAOOO I'm not obligated to answer your question.

Best Answer

Poor thing. I'm gone now

Best Answer

Stop making life complicated Barbie for the young lady

Best Answer

you go suck a ****.

Best Answer

I just have! :))

Best Answer

good for you dear-heart.

Best Answer

i'm gone. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ I'll let her be I have to clean my room.

Best Answer

yet you keep commenting on my **** πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Best Answer

I responded to George lol

Best Answer

on post.

Best Answer

**** her! She's a right evil cow! Telling me to suck Willis!

Best Answer

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Best Answer

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Best Answer

Are u giving her a browny point for it

Best Answer

you shouldn't have opened you damn mouth in the first place. if you comment on my **** with a smart mouth the second time then you're gonna get what the **** you got. yeah it's a little gross seeing 13-16 year olds with their bellies and extra skin out just to have it that way. like I said, if I were mom I would never be ok with seeing young girls look like that. so be gone and have a nice ******* day.

Best Answer

Girl no one commented on your **** with a smart mouth I was genuinely wanting to know what they wore LMFAO you are the one getting all defense and I'm not scared of you either!!!!! So you asked a question on a PUBLIC forum and I answered it and you're the one the got all butthurt about it, what was " what do they wear?" In any-way getting smart? You're the evil one all paranoid and ****! Girl I have better things to do then to getting into it with a girl there's other important **** going on what do I benefit in arguing with **** NOT zero? I'm not scared if you either LMAO. So just so you know. And I wasn't getting smart. If you're so intelligent you would have caught that. ( Now I'm getting smart πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚) πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Now, I'll let you preach your buis.

Best Answer

you comment under my question girl. and yes I know people are publicly allowed to comment this **** isn't private, I'm not stupid. and if you had better things to do then allll of that comment wouldn't have been said. but thanks for explaining yourself to me.
I never once said you had to be scared of me. I don't need or want others to be scared of me lol. and I'm very intelligent sweetie heart. wtf makes me evil?

Best Answer

and trust me I got not one bit offended by a damn thing you said it's about how you come at people and your ******* attitude. it's pretty easy to tell when one has an annoying attitude through a comment or words.

Best Answer

I see it all the time on here, and I almost throw up and laugh at the same time.

Best Answer

I agree but it's the parents fault for buying them the outfit

Best Answer

100% true

Best Answer

That's the society we live in. I have an app on my phone called After School where people from my school can post stuff anonymously and there are so many girls talking about all the guys they had sex with and the things they did all the guys they wanna have sex with. These are high schoolers btw from all grades. (And yes some are freshmen)

Best Answer

yeah exactly. it's ******* disgusting and the fact that people try to justify it is ever worse. it says so much about them

Best Answer

I don't think that's okay

Best Answer

Sorry Yesss sorry

Best Answer

Billy walks around half naked

Best Answer

go billy

Best Answer

hehe

Best Answer

Well if u have sexy bodies then I assume it a honour? Right bils?

Best Answer

**shows my sexy body**

Best Answer

and? you go on about this much, don't you?

Best Answer

not at all. I don't think a hit it constantly enough to go on about it much.

Best Answer

your right they should be 18-21

Best Answer

Yeah...it's OK by me...

Best Answer

I say, let them wear whatever they want to wear

Best Answer

It's not at all

Best Answer

says you.

Best Answer