Some people just dont like fuss...
Pene1opePitstop Pene1opePitstop 41-45, F 18 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Health

I am really ill with chronic liver disease and I cant hide it. i was dying 2 years ago but I managed to take my life back. My condition is stabke now and I'm waiting for a non Interferon cure. I see my doctors, take my meds, eat right, exercise and try to get enough sleep. I also talk about it. I would never blindside my loved ones by just dying on them.....

Best Answer

Good point..

Best Answer

Good luck! I wish you well :)

Best Answer

Thanks so much :)

Best Answer

I wouldn't advertise it but I wouldn't keep it a secret...

Best Answer

I feel terrible all the time, but I won't even go to a doctor (I have no insurance), much less tell anyone I know.

Best Answer

Yeah, I don't want anyone crying over me.

Best Answer

Depends on whether something could be done about it or not. If I were to find out I have some sort of inoperable cancer, for example, I'd probably get my affairs in order, and I wouldn't mention it to anyone until I had to. There are some illnesses that you just can't hide or handle on your own. Toward the end, especially, you might need help to do things. I do have responsibilities, too, and someone would have to be in on what was going on to make sure things are taken care of if something happened to me.

Best Answer

I would for as long as possible...The less time my loved ones have to deal with it, the better. The husband is not one to handle illness well.

Best Answer

I am waiting to talk to my doctor first.....before telling anyone...:(

Best Answer

Good luck :)

Best Answer

no I wouldn't, I would tell my family and friends

Best Answer

if someone was really really ill there is no way you can hide it - alot of people know when someone is ill or not - they can try to hide it but they dont do a very good job at it

Best Answer

hell no, i'm sort a wimp when it comes to being sick. you'd think i was dying if you saw me with a flu or fever. :P

Best Answer

Probably not. If I were seriously ill, I'd get to the doctor right away. So my family would definitely know pretty quickly.

Best Answer

Yepper until the day I die.

Best Answer