MidnightWizard MidnightWizard 16-17, F 8 Answers Aug 8, 2012 in Parenting & Family

It depends. What drove you to say that?<br />
Crying doesn't change what brought you to this point but it can affect your compassion for them and how you move forward.

Best Answer

my dad told me i had to tell her i couldn't be friends with her anymore.

Best Answer

Then the situation is outside of your control. Console her but you don't have much choice. I'm pretty sure you mentioned that it was your dad's fault so she is not mad at you, just sad you can't be friends.

Best Answer

give them a hug

Best Answer

well i wouldnt do what you did and say hold on a second let me just see what i should do next let me ask the public's opinion :)

Best Answer

i did ask the public's opinion :)

Best Answer

In my life if there was someone I didn't want to be acquainted with anymore I simply stopped making contact with them...I would never tell someone I didn't like them anymore...that is hurtful and cold...ignorance is bliss....simply walk away...there's an old saying..."Friends come and go, but Enemies accumulate"....why make an enemy by saying you don't like them...

Best Answer

i didn't want to just ignore her,that would have been rude,my dad told me i had to go and tell her i wasn't allowed to be friends with her anymore

Best Answer

Parents are good judges of character and realize when their children are in a bad relationship...I always kept an eye on my kids friends...kids become what their friends do and say...their bad habits can and will rub off....it's all good...

Best Answer

...give them a reason WHY...?

Best Answer