They would marvel at 3 ply toilet paper just by itself... and ya.. they would need it

Best Answer

i've seen this in a movie and yes the people were scared. they felt so sick from the speed of the car that they asked for the driver to slow down to horse-speed so they could cope. i forget the name of the film now but it starred christina applegate and waz a comedy about time-travelling relatives she meets from the feudal era in her modern day life.

Best Answer

sounds cool, Ima try to find it

Best Answer

i just remembered the title! the movie is called Just Visiting. i hope you find it, very funny film.

Best Answer

Theyd prolly think you where an alien<br />
or a witch

Best Answer

true, hope it doesn't end with people screaing, BURN HIM!!!

Best Answer

It don't have to be from 1000 yrs ago even from 100 yrs ago they would be ******** and ******* their pants

Best Answer

I would modify my driving so that they wouldn't be, but otherwise they'd be totally terrified.

Best Answer

I imagine that some would... I also imagine that some would take your cue, sit, relax and enjoy the ride ....and ask a zillion questions....

Best Answer

I know they would jump from the car and run off into the woods to eat some berries.

Best Answer