You've always been right. No matter what others tell you and try to convince you, never doubt your ability to know yourself better than anyone. Never compromise, follow your own path.<br />
Oh, and here's the lottery numbers to get you started.

Best Answer

Lottery numbers are all they need. hehe.

Best Answer

I'm writing this down in case I get the opportunity to go back 10 years...good ones! The icing on the cake is the genius-ness of the lottery!

Best Answer

Do NOT marry that S.O.B.!!!

Best Answer

Kill them now, before you're old enough to be put in an adult prison!

Best Answer

You should have buried her body someplace else!

Best Answer

Well,10 years back isn't enough... but I've have PLENTY to say to myself 25 years ago!

Best Answer

Buy stock in Google and Apple

Best Answer

Don't accept that drink from that guy---run away!

Best Answer

Dude, 10 years from now there are time machines. Just please don't have a heart attack right now because then we won't be able to go back to the 60's. I gotta go, I'm gonna head to the 60's. Remember--don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Best Answer

I would say make more time for yourself. Get out be more social.

Best Answer

Follow your dreams, don't listen to others, believe in yourself, you're AWESOME!! Let your intuition be your guide. The man of your dreams will find YOU. Oh, and I love you girlie :)

Best Answer

I would have to say: Don't waste your time for the bad boys, Party harder and get the stuff out of your system very early, Don't bother finding your dad it's just going to be a waste and try to look harder for your soul mate.

Best Answer

Hey kiddo! How is school!

Best Answer

C'mon younger me, lets beat the crap out of those douchebags.......

Best Answer

Don't waste your time in mindless arguments and petty spats that have no meaning down the road.

Best Answer

Lay off the drugs and alcohol.

Best Answer

What a bit*ch.

Best Answer

Your still looking good. Well done mate.

Best Answer

...drink more, dont date that *****, and save money!

Best Answer

You were right, it is out to get you. Make sure you give it the finger and fight hard. At least then you can go out with a smile knowing you've given it a black eye and some broken knuckles.

Best Answer

can you score ?

Best Answer