Iobject Iobject 51-55, M 14 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

Because he has compassion.

Best Answer

lmfao GTFO...compassion for whom?

Best Answer

Im in shock that Obama won the election. What is this world comming to.? It tells me the the takers outnumber the givers............so sad. I feel sorry for my grandkids. They willl never know the joy of freedom and personal choice.

Best Answer

I think you're confused. The takers lost this election.

Best Answer

This is how you liberals twist the truth. As much as you would like to deny it there is a difference between "right" and "wrong" attack me if you wish, but I will stand up to you and defend the truth no mattter what. That is what you have to fear from the Right.... They will fight to the end...so look out you SOB

Best Answer

You and those who feel that way do not understand conservatism. Conservatism is constitutionalism. True conservatives do not attempt to impose their social views on our nation. True conservatives seek to have our Government abide by the constraints placed upon it through the powers in the constitution.

Best Answer

Less government to conservatives means less federal govt. The federal government imposing it's will on individual state governments is unconstitutional. The power of the state is suppose to supersede a central power in most instances. The main function of the federal govt. is to protect it's citizens from enemies foreign and domestic. The federal govt. has taken power away from the state to enforce it's own laws.

Best Answer

You are so right, I couldn't agree more...........

Best Answer

Let it go

It is over

Best Answer

Does my question make you uneasy.?

Best Answer

No
But it is amazing to me that because Obama won a second term, people feel as the world should end.

Best Answer

Also, my ancestors were dehumanized, murdered, beaten just so that I have the right to vote for whomever the hell I choose

Best Answer

hahaha....My question didn't imply that. But it doesn't mean I never thought it.

Best Answer

If you want to see present day dehumanization, murders, beat downs return to the land of your ancestors.

Best Answer

And what about going back to where your ancestors are from

Best Answer

I would have no fear of dehumanization, murders, and beat downs as you would in the land of your ancestors.

Best Answer

I object sir
And good night

Best Answer

Good night

Best Answer

Because he's done a very good job in his first term and I want him to continue.

Best Answer

Wow what a generalization. Typical response though from your side of the aisle. "He's been great...even though I have no idea what he's been great at" "He's saved our country....even though I don't know how he's saved our country". Open your eyes.

Best Answer

I see, because I don't make a concise list for you, you flame me? Don't be a joke

Best Answer

My hero :))

Best Answer

I don't talk politics

Best Answer

Best answer

Best Answer

I didn't want the healthcare plan that allows my nephew coverage until he's 26 dismantled, it's being implemented in my state. I didn't want women's right to choose taken away, and I do want marriage equality to have a better chance of happening nationally. I also believe Obama as president cares more about a larger number of the people, and the Republican party has been hijacked by ultra-conservative right wing racists who don't care about anyone outside their core group. There's no way I would've voted for them.

Best Answer

Seems like all of your arguments fall flat. Especially the one that Obama cares more, that's laughable.

Best Answer

I'm not arguing, actually. You asked why, I explained my reasons. You agreeing or not changes nothing.

Best Answer

I'll put it this way. Your reasoning show your inability to reason. Which also changes nothing.

Best Answer

I'll put it another way. You shouldn't ask questions if you can't accept answers from povs different than your own. It's childish.

Best Answer

Whats childish is your assumption that Obama cares more than the other person. Obama was against gay marriage until it it became politically expedient. Just like all of his policies.

Best Answer

I don't care why or if he changed his mind, the point is he supports it now. And if you're just looking for an argument, you're going to have to go elsewhere. I'm not biting.

Best Answer

hahahaha....Why do you think I'm looking for an argument?

Best Answer

Gee, I don't know...the crack about my reasoning abilities, perhaps ? You asked "may I ask why ?" Since the initial question was polite, I assumed (erroneously) you weren't going to abuse those who gave you the courtesy of a response.

Best Answer

hahaha...So now I'm abusing you. Do you ever take responsibility for yourself or are you always going to let yourself be controlled by outside factors. It makes you seem very timid and afraid.

Best Answer

(Yawn) blah, blah...you're becoming tiresome. And I get that you're p*ssed that the president was re-elected and you want to take it out on someone. But that's not my problem. Bye, now.

Best Answer

I felt he was a better choice than the alternative. That's pretty much it.

Best Answer

Politics, sex religion. I avoid these topics.

Best Answer

Good policy I guess.....So do you feed your dog canned dog food or do you buy the bagged dog food?......Yawn

Best Answer

Don't have a dog...........

Best Answer

Well tell me about your cat, hamster, pet rock? Or did you just post to let me in on things you avoid?

Best Answer

Fine. I have a dog. I keep him in a container on my nightstand. I never feed him, and only take him out once in a while................Before you call the ASPCA, he's cremated.

Best Answer

hahaha...Now that's funny.

Best Answer

I said that at a group session when I was in the hospital, only I left out the he's cremated part.....damn funny.

Best Answer

He doesn't believe in magic underwear. Also, it's the Republicans that got us in this mess in the first place. The Bush administration screwed the United States and its people and left it for Obama to clean up. People complain about the bailout but fail to realize it counts for a relatively small percentage of the national debt.

Best Answer

I didn't get to vote!

Best Answer

Let........It..........REST :)

Best Answer

I'm sorry. is this uncomfortable for you?

Best Answer

No, it should be uncomfortable for you however by asking a question that half the country has already asked repeatedly with zero legit responses.

Best Answer

So you're saying there was no reasonable or legitimate reason to vote for Obama.

Best Answer

That isn't the question - I did not vote for him nor do I know why others did, but that is their prerogative to do so. When people voted for him b/c he, as some other asinine poster on this very thread just wrote "Because he's done a very good job in his first term and I want him to continue.", they should lose voting privileges.
If you burn your hand on the stove climbing up to get a cup for water, will you burn your hand climbing up to get a cup for water a second time? Most reasonable (and logical) people would not, but that is why our country is in the ******* in the first place so it doesn't surprise me.

Best Answer

hahah.....I never asked anyone why they voted for him before but I was curious as to the responses. Maybe I should have left well enough alone. But I couldn't resist bringing out the crazies. My apologies

Best Answer

No harm done my friend. Notice all the responses you are getting are full of crap generalizations? There is a trend to be noticed. I'm sure Obama is a super cool dude but as a leader, he sucks.

Best Answer

These Obama voters are very touchy. It leads me to believe these people have no coherent reason as to why they voted for him.

Best Answer