JGordonn JGordonn 18-21, M 21 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Affairs

15 years in prison

Best Answer

Damn it...type slower next time lol.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

I think I'd just drop trou' and join in! Why should they have all the fun...LOL

Best Answer

I would walk out. I would never see them again. The bf would become as one dead to me.

Best Answer

I have done this in the past, and all I did is walk out got into my vehicle went to some place that I can sit and cry about what I saw, cause what I saw I Didn't Like to See.

Best Answer

I screamed at him, then ran outside to puke.. because I was that upset..

Best Answer

Wow. Really sorry you had to go through that.

Best Answer

Take notes.

Best Answer

hand the other party a quarter and tell them to go and get a good piece of ***

Best Answer

Probably deny that was happening for a few seconds. Then Cold rage like laniferous pack my stuff destroy everything i ever gave her probably trash her car and the guys if he had one. Then go to the dojo and beat the crud out of some kickbags.

Best Answer

sleep with every one of his brothers =)

Best Answer

If she was with a guy I'd kick his ***...if she was with a girl I'd demand equal time.

Best Answer

I may drag the person off..although I'm not sure I would be able to restrain myself from beating the hell out of them afterwards. I may just turn and walk away and have a breakdown in private after burning all of my now ex's clothes.

Best Answer

Sit down, give pointers, make sure he treats her in a degrading manner (there are times she gets off on that), then, when it is done, toss them both to the curb.

Best Answer

I'd probably relapse since he's the only reason why I quit.

Best Answer