I'm running out of time to have kids. However, I have nobody else. I think If I leave "to find the one" I may be just chasing unlikely dreams
SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 18 Answers Feb 15, 2012

Yes, that's a huge deal breaker because you both have envisioned two totally different futures

Best Answer

Yes. That's one thing not worth compromising on.

Best Answer

another time i would have said no but honestly Do!! you have that maternal instinct! it won't go away! in life please yourself! You won't regret it i promise, have your beautiful kiddies you wont regret it! big hug

Best Answer

Thank you for saying the instinct won't go away. That makes sense. It helps me understand. Thank you.

Best Answer

who knows. I don't want children because I would not want to bring children in to a messed up world.<br />
and soon I wont be able to have kids.<br />
I would be upset if someone dumped me because of that but I would understand.

Best Answer

Thanks for your honest answer.

Best Answer

You're Welcome

Best Answer

What if u want a kid n u asked him if he wants 1 n he tells u yes den 1 min he don't what do u think I should.do I'm really hurt rite now

Best Answer

we want to plan everything but there s one thing we cant our death...thinking about this we should know how to make our life beautiful but no we keep on asking questions and complaining but the answer is in everyone of us ...do u have enough love that u feel u want to put in a baby no matter what ?there s no wrong person or wrong time we are wrong thinking that our partner or somebody else have to decide for us.somebody said life has no sens but we give life sens so its all in our hand mind and soul besides true love has no limits or conditions and this is how we should love our babies.

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat. I have been with my husband for 13 years and I'm turning 40, I'm out of time! Not sure what to do!

Best Answer

yes,it should be yr number 1 priority,if it means that much to you========

Best Answer

I would say it might be better than have kids with the wrong person...although, that might be better than no kids at all, if you want them. I didn't do real well in this area, so I probably am not the best to answer but I di have thoughts about it since it affected me so ,much.

Best Answer

What affected you so much?

Best Answer

spending so much time with the wrong woman.

Best Answer

how many times can you ask the same question. are you really expecting a diffrent answer?<br />
keep him and have my baby if its that important. or keep me and have one. i like kids

Best Answer

Maybe I am expecting a different answer. Sometimes I ask the right question on the wrong way.

Best Answer

i think you knew the answer to the question before you asked it. its just sad to hear it. i know. i just went through something simular. wasnt about kids.. just on someones perspective. they are going to be who they are.. the thing is. are you willing to take the chance, he agrees wiith you and 1/2 way through he gets the willies? and walks out? its all a matter of perspective and weighing options. go get someone thats a little more like minded or dont have a baby. my suggestion is... DONT SETTLE. get what you want by working for it. if you hit a brick wall. walk around it dig under it or get a mack truck and blast your way through. atleast you'll have died trying and hopefully happy.

Best Answer

You can't have a good relationship when you're at cross purposes. Talk it out and make an acceptable agreement, or just walk away. Life's too short!

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer