I would pick someplace I had been and liked.

Best Answer

I've made two major moves in my life. Both times I was running away from myself. Unfortunately, I followed me. ; ) The first move was when I was 28. The second was when I was 49. Both times, I had a sense of loss, because I left behind so much that was familiar. I knew the best pizza places. I had favorite places to go and be alone. I had places filled with memories of my family of origin and then my children growing up. I would love to go visit those places and remember, "This is where my daughter learned to swim," "This is were my son loved to hike," but they are too far away. Sometime, there are other compelling reasons to move. Both our moves were precipitated by population explosions in the area we lived, coupled with rising crime. <br />
They say you should travel around to places you think you might like to live and see it in person. If you look around enough, you will find a place where the environment and the people resonate with you; a place that just feels like home. Good luck in your quest.

Best Answer

Lots of factors.<br />
Safety...crime rate. Any natural disasters? Climate. Friendliness of the people. Employment opportunity. School system for my child. Services for my child. Decent hospitals and enough places to shop. Real estate prices and cost of living. Are there things to do and places for entertainment? State parks or family playgrounds? Community activities? I might look at churches and other organizations that are popular in the area....like I would like to be near a nice YMCA, but would not want to move next to a nudist colony. Available mass transit might be a plus. Is the area growing or stagnant? At the least, I would visit the place for a few days. Read the local paper. Visit any local or nearby welcome centers. Visit the city and county websites. Talk to people who live there. Tell folks that I am considering moving there and see if they are welcoming. Get a "feel" for the place.

Best Answer

where the weather and population meet my needs

Best Answer

I would think of places is visited in my travels and liked. Draw up a list and then research what they have to offer you.

Best Answer

I would probably head closer to the beach cuz the beach is so calming to me. I would get a small little place and enjoy a sunrise on the beach while having my morning coffee!!

Best Answer

ask your guides. I say alaska or atlanta georgia

Best Answer

Who are my guides?

Best Answer

idk you would have to meditate and find out. or quite your thoughts somehow

Best Answer

throw a dart at the map. thats what i'm gonna do

Best Answer

Please let me know how that goes for you.

Best Answer

It cant go any worse than it is now

Best Answer