I'm sometimes sending him a musical or romantic e-card to his email address or put a heart or lip shaped chocolate somewhere for him to find during the day. Or cooking his favorite meal, like Kilpatrick Oysters (you know that oysters are supposed to have special benefits for men... ;-) which in the end turn out great for us!

Best Answer

Peaches, there's nothing nicer than being woken up on a Sunday morning by your wife bringing breakfast, a smile and a glint in her eye, of somthing really special after her man has had his breakfast and woken up enough to enjoy you. Appreciate this is rather more than 'thinking' of them - but more enjoyable and showing of your love and devotion.

Best Answer

Surprise them on their lunch break with a lap dance. Nothing special :)

Best Answer

I wrote my ex love notes every day, and at least once a week would either wake her up with breakfast in bed, or make a romantic candle lit dinner, to show her that I loved her, and would do anything to put a smile on her beautiful face

Best Answer