Live in Jamaica in a shack I build .. Lol

Best Answer

(1) Sell everything you don't need (2) Lower all living expenses to the bare minimum (3) Never spend more than you earn (3) Make your spouse get a job :)

Best Answer

I own my house, 2 cars <br />
6 bedroom house, double garage, formal lounge, formal dining room, inground swimming pool, money in the bank <br />
But in I would walk away to have my son back

Best Answer

stay where you are & get a roommate(s) to share the costs

Best Answer

depends on my current situation. right now if i down size then i would be homeless;)

Best Answer

Get rid of everything my wife has had us purchase over the last 10 years and use any profits made to pay off existing debt, move into a small affordable place very close to work. That would free up so much money, I would be living on about 50% of my income. Right now, I kill myself and have about 100 bucks at the end of the month.

Best Answer

Sounds like a good plan. I myself am in the process of trying to sell my mom's belongings since she now is in a nursing home. She has dementia. Her medical bills are staggering so selling her stuff is the only option I have.
As for my own income I am on a small fixed income since i am disabled, by the time i pay my bills every moth I'm lucky if I have $10 left..... and i don't buy anything, thats the worse part.

Best Answer

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your mom and your situation. I hope the sale of her items goes smoothly. Please think about the items before you sell them off. Some things are worth more than their face value and I wouldn't want you to regret letting something go.

Best Answer

Well most of the stuff my mom accumulated over the years was always hand me down junk, not worth the space it took up. Although she did buy alot of stuff from junk shops in town and goodwill / salvation army used items not many things were really worth a plug nickle. There were a few things that I did have appraised and found out were worth a few dollars, I did decide to keep but most of it I have decided to sell on Ebay where it is sitting now. I sell most of her books, CDs, VHS tapes, cassettes etc on Amazon.com.

Best Answer

Get fully dressed, dig a hole, and live your life under a rock...

Best Answer

simple living high thinking

Best Answer