worcesterguy52 worcesterguy52 51-55, M 16 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Take the focus off of "doing" -- find a quiet corner in life and listen to them -- very few take time to listen and hear what another says. Of course, respond to their questions -- but be more invested in hearing.

Best Answer

lap dance and sex. lol sorry what popped in my dirty little head.

Best Answer

well I mean if you really want to impress...lol

Best Answer

You have a delicious dirty mind...;)

Best Answer

oh no you caught me. lol what do you expect the kids asleep and the husband is out to play lol.

Best Answer

I expect...a delicious dirty little mind...:)

Best Answer

I like to cook, I can't dance, I do like restaurants though...

Best Answer

ask what they'd like to do- have options available--play tix, nice restuarant-etc

Best Answer

That's ok...but I wanted to plan. She never gets to be just treated....so I didnt want to ask.

Best Answer

I'd cook dinner. I think nights-in are much more meaningful than going out to eat. Nice talk over wine would be nice too. It's the simple things.

Best Answer

Very good....my usual idea!

Best Answer

Cook.

Best Answer

I am very frustrated at home most of the time, and I like to cook, I always taunt my wife and say you know if I had a girl friend of course I am only making believe-yeh right, anyway I would love to make her a home cooked meal. She replies I would that creepy, So now you know why I fantasies about other women. Ok we can go to dinner and all that time we are just making small talk, justifying really our inner self going in both of our minds is it going to happen, will I let it happen, or the Dancing to me primal body moves taunting me with her body

Best Answer

Home cooked romantic dinner

Best Answer