shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 10 Answers Jul 10, 2010

You are going to ask questions for 5 years?!?!?!?!

Best Answer

It always gets better!

Best Answer

There is always hope. I have seen people recover from death sentences from Doctors through prayer.

Best Answer

I don't know, I'd have to be in the situation

Best Answer

...you would go on with life to the extent you could. I've lived with a specific type of chronic pain for more than 30 years now (central pain, which occurs when the nerves of the spinal cord are damaged) and it's only rarely made Me think of doing anything besides living life to the fullest extent I can. It's hard on the bad days, and finding doctors who even understand central pain, let alone are willing to help, is a nightmare, but there's just too much I enjoy about My life to consider doing anything else but going forward.<br />
And to correct a few misperceptions stated in other answers:<br />
It doesn't always get better, and there's not always hope. I can assure you that no amount of hope or prayer makes a difference when My pain gets bad, nor is it simply mind over matter to make it go away. And I am one of the lucky ones with central pain because I am usually able to manage my pain with drugs. (The meds do not come close to making Me pain-free, but they do, on most days, keep the pain at a level where I can cope.)<br />
Leprosy can actually cause neuropathic (nerve) pain. People with diabetes and spinal cord injury, for example, may not have any sensation through their skin, but their damaged nerves can cause them to experience a cold burning pain, electrical shocks, stabbing pains, severe "pin and needles" sensations, and more, so your solution may be worse than the problem you are trying to solve.

Best Answer

I have to say that humans are exceptional to still feel some hope through enduring excruciating pain, it makes me feel good about the human race....maybe they are the ones who are carrying us all through this experience of life....but for me, the answer would be to end my suffering as peacefully as I could, and if I could do it through medical means, I would, but no, I have seen suffering and I must say, I am not as strong as the person I have seen endure it.... I would be lucky to be able to pray for strength during that time, but I would much rather God help the person who has a long life before them and allow me to exit with some dignity. I may be able to do more as an angel than a troubled pained human being suffering an existence.

Best Answer

I would infect myself with leprosy, a disease which damages nerves and causes the inability to feel pain.

Best Answer

Lol..synical but makes sence.

Best Answer

It's been about two years for me now ( a rare cancer), but there's always hope and there are some really smart people out there:)

Best Answer

Id try hypnosis.its amazing what the power of suggestion can achieve

Best Answer