you can also mix and match the color,and style :)
starchild182 starchild182 31-35, M 4 Answers Dec 4, 2011

indeed you can <br />
most everything looks fine with black<br />
of the three tops, i'd go with the pink swoop

Best Answer

the one color that dosnt go with black is black,,it does,but it's a little to much. id go with a dark yellow mock neck,,for this time of year.

Best Answer

depends what looks good with your hair,eyes and skin tone and other things

Best Answer

I dont like yellow. I have never seen anyone that looks better in yellow than any other colour. I like black but if its paired with plain black it can be a bit much so would probably go with pink preferably pale as bright pink doesnt really suit me

Best Answer

i know,,yellows are like greens,,some shades are better than others,,i dont think theres any shade of green that i like,,but i do like some shades of yellow,,more on the darker spectrum

Best Answer

I am still learning the colours that suit me. I used to mainly stick with black and white with the odd red item as it suited my colouring. Now I seem to be going through a purple/plum phase and started realising pale pink seems to suit me but more so in satiny fabrics. It can be so difficult to find what you feel is perfect but when you do it makes you feel so happy and confident when you wear it. If it is right it should make you feel beautiful x

Best Answer

i love purple,,and plum!! i like earth tone colors as well.

Best Answer

i was convinced to buy some purple boots for the winter and just got a plum coloured coat to go with them. they make me feel good when i wear them. how you look can make a difference to how you feel about yourself. I used to hide away dressing like everybody else but my best friend (now my partner) convinced me i should dress in the clothes i like and not what i think everyone else would think i should wear. wasnt easy at first as we live in a very small town and i was so selfconscious but now i am so happy that i have to confidence to just be me at last. took me 31yrs but finally i am happy being the way i am

Best Answer

all colors go with black. So i'd say any of them

Best Answer