Does anyone know from experience?
assyrianpride assyrianpride 18-21, M 13 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Hobbies

I would suggest that you remove the handcuffs before you shower just to be on the safe side.

Best Answer

Stainless steel cannot rust, and even tarnish rubs off with ease...hence the term "stainless" ;-)

Best Answer

mine too lol. i mean i hear from all kinds of websites that even stainless steel rusts too. but i havent gone as far as to risk trying it

Best Answer

My 14 guage earring is stainless steel, and since it take a pair of pliers to remove or install it I just leave it in all the time...which means it gets water, soap, shampoo, conditioner and hair gel on it all the time. It's not even tarnished, even at the ends where it's got a stone bead to close the gap ;-)

Best Answer

thats good, i was wearing the rings yesterday at work while i was using commercial dish soap and nothing happened to them, theyre still really shiny...im just a little worried cuz some of the rings have a few scratches

Best Answer

It isn't stainless in that it will not stain, it is stainless in that it stains less than carbon steel. It can rust. Most rings however are polished well. Polishing helps seal the surface and prevent rust. I take off my rings for a shower, but if you leave it on it should be fine. They are subject to your sweat all day after all.

Best Answer

No. My stainless steel skull ring is totally unmarked, at worst I have to clean soap residue out of his eyesockets.

Best Answer

stainless steel can get rust spots.....beekeeper's friend brand cleanser removes them.

Best Answer

barkeeper' friend

Best Answer

There's a REASON why they're called STAINLESS...

Best Answer

no..nothing ruins stainless steel..the inside of a dishwasher is stainless steel

Best Answer

No. They'll be okay!

Best Answer

sorry ain't got no experience with that & only have one ring so far, cames as a gift from awhile back

Best Answer