to specify ignorance- i meant writing random and off subject stuff...!! your opinion of the sermon n pastor is your opinion and u can share but just going off the subject in left field is pretty ignorant to me
lovemymilitaryman lovemymilitaryman 22-25 9 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

after not going for a while, i was just glad to find there is a church that i could enjoy going to. The fact that they annointed a lady with oil and we all prayed around her, helped too. Ive heard other churches talk about doing that, this is the first time ive seen it done. The preacher did good in that he said there was no power in the oil, its just a step called for in the bible

Best Answer

that the lord is all accepting

Best Answer

If I wanted to learn Christianity, I would rather take a college course in religion than to listen to a preacher's sermon.

Best Answer

I find it interesting that you added a "No ignorance clause." Are you expecting ignorance from a sermon?

Best Answer

no what i meant is some people come on here and put the dumbest stuff thats off the subject, thats what i mean

Best Answer

Honestly they don't know.

Best Answer

ohok..well they need to evaluate what they write..i do

Best Answer