Be at least over 20.
thewriterwithnobook thewriterwithnobook 31-35, M 21 Answers Jun 8, 2012

Likely make different mistakes that I would have to learn from instead of the one's I've already made.

Best Answer

I'm 16, so not quite there yet. What should I do when I turn 18?

Best Answer

OK, this was meant for people who are at least 19. But here is a little bit of wisdom from an old man. Don't drink or do drugs, and don't start smoking. oh, and go to college just to have fun.

Best Answer

Sorry... I'm a 60 year old woman stuck in a 16 year old's body. I am already an old cat lady.
I've already done some of that :/ I have failed

Best Answer

smoke weed

Best Answer

I've already done that. Many times. What else?

Best Answer

I would've studied Marketing/P.R. in college, and, let myself get pregnant at some point. Who the hell would think that I'd be 48 and never married!

Best Answer

I would do one of two things I really wanted to do...join the Air Force or return to Alaska working with the Parks & Wildlife division.....having said that that would mean I would not of said, ''I do" six months later and I believe I would of had a more fulfilling life, because I would of followed the route I wanted and not what ''they'' thought best for me; their route didn't turn out so good...and no, the Hell I went through did not make me stronger, I have come to believe I was born to Survive what ever was thrown at me...I say this because most of the time, I did so against my will.

Good question.

Best Answer

Not a damn thing. I'd go through all the tears and angst and self doubt to get to where I am today. It would be awful all over again but I'm better for it.

Best Answer

Thanks for he Best Answer!!!

Best Answer

Never do drugs and I'd be more social and loose during my senior year. Loose as in not so uptight with others.

Best Answer

I'd do things so differently, but I'd have to go back to when i was 10... But still at 18 I'd do things very differently.

Best Answer

Give up drinking !

Best Answer

Never leave Little Rock for a certain girl who only broke my heart,,sounds like a country song almost

Best Answer

Nothing is ever good enough to leave Arkansas!

Best Answer

Keep learning carpentry, how to wire a building or house, and the operation of heavy equipment. I was making great progress with a construction company, but had "pie in the sky" dreams of college. Sure I went to college, but I would make more with what I was learning back then. Especially as a heavy equipment operator.

Best Answer

Drop the a hole bf I had. Go to college and stay in graphic design.

Best Answer

i'm not even 18 yet

Best Answer

besides a shitload of drugs, I'd probably do what I want to do now.......

Best Answer

move out

Best Answer

There are a few things, and that was only a year ago.

Best Answer