Screamingintherain Screamingintherain 26-30, F 13 Answers Dec 3, 2011

Myself.

Best Answer

Find a place/country i would be happy to live in. Explore different careers or find a job i could love. Learn to live by yourself and enjoy the freedom it brings you. To be a bit crazy now and again :)

Best Answer

In 2 months I am 27. Right now i am married so I am not in that position but I also have a lot of improvements.<br />
Step 1 is get a job and step 2 is get an apartment and decorate from scratch. Then I would buy new clothes and shoes. I'd get a haircut. Maybe a new tattoo. Hats and wigs. Possibly a new car. (This depends on your money and would take awhile). I would try out new things like new foods and new music and new movies and new books; I would do things I never do or had not done before and pick up new random hobbies...like, fire juggling or knife throwing or origami or woodcarving or jewelry making or a new instrument. I would make a list out of my goals and plans for each goal. I would do some sort of travel even if it wasn't far or maybe go camping or hiking. <br />
If I was starting a new life I would want to recreate my self and environment to be totally different. Like completely start over. I'd even make a new name/nickname for myself and lie about my age.<br />
Yup...I've thought about it before. Hasn't everyone? Luckily, I enjoy the identity and lifestyle I have now and I don't need to change a lot except I need to be more active and more constructive with my time.

Best Answer

Putting $$$$ in the bank for security and then meeting people!!!!

Best Answer

I am thirty 32 and single with no dependents I could use some good ideas also but for me I find meaning in helping my comunity I I volenteer at my local food pantry and I also read to the elderly at the home my grandmother used to live in

Best Answer

Education to take care of yourself for the rest of your life,then decide what you enjoy in life and pursue that.

Best Answer

security. shelter. & adventure :]

Best Answer

Finding a someone so I can have dependents again.. married life with kids rocks!

Best Answer

I lived my life doing things few get to do :D:D

Best Answer

that's cool man :]

Best Answer