It is easy to use an inexperienced 18 year old but the fact will rebound on you. Your ex wife will get a handle on you and will use the fact to cloud the minds of your children. You will always have guilt complex. If you are serious about her, it is ok. You dont have to marry a 18 year old but if she is asking for it, why not. A 18 year old is a good companion and will become a good wife too if handled well.

Best Answer

I was in a near carbon copy, of the situation described in the OP. And just like you I asked myself these same questions. Still married to her, and deeply in love. So it can work. There is no template for a relationship. Every single one is unique.

Best Answer

So youre under age and some 30 year old guy is into you. <br />
1 hes a creep<br />
2 you Will get used

Best Answer

if i was 29 and wanted someone younger than myself I'd pick a girl aged 21-22 and no, even if 18 and even if i had children or not, I will not use anyone, it happened with me, and I don't want someone else feeling the same way i felt =]

Best Answer

Really!!?? so did it work out ok??

Best Answer

Nope .. it was really terrible and nearly destroyed my life, now I trust no one because of it .. bad days my friend bad days ..

Best Answer

Using people is never good. Just the phrase is enough to tell you that its really not a nice thing to do. Hate it when people are out for themselves with no regard to the long term consequences to the others involved. CrystalEagle I hope that one day you find someone that is worthy of your trust

Best Answer

you're right .. Just the phrase is enough .. we are supposed to be emotional creatures, not the opposite .. i just hope those who do it will have some day the taste of their own medicine ..
Thanks LittleRedShoes, I hope you will too someday if you haven't find the one yet :)
It's hard to trust people these day ..

Best Answer

days *

Best Answer

I have had my share of being used in the past but I have now met someone that takes relationships as seriously as they should. We have been together nearly 2 years it took a long time but I do trust him even though I didnt think I would ever trust again so I know it is possible you just need someone that cares enough to take the time to show you they can be trusted

Best Answer

I'm really glad you find the one who loves you and cares about you, and I hope you'll be together for a long long time, you're 100% right and that's what I'm searching for and it's really hard to find, we have to be patient though :)

Best Answer

Id figure out how those condominium things work

Best Answer

thank you!

Best Answer

Depends on their maturity

Best Answer