I am a crossdresser but don't crossdress in the assisted living place I'm in. I fear what they might think if they found out.
aquarius3 aquarius3 61-65 9 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Community

Let me start by saying you should be allowed to express yourself and who you are ,there is nothing wrong with crossdressing (cept some them look better then me damn it) BUT living in very close quarters with others who may not understand and even turn on you I would really think about it first. It could make your day to day life unpleasant. But if that is not a concern g=for you and you feel strongly about it by all means do your thing :)

Best Answer

Of course I would I'm proud that I crossdress so would do it

Best Answer

I just had this conversation with a friend....some of us are different...we think differently to general society...we don't conform...<br />
You need to do what or who you feel you are otherwise you won't be happy...<br />
Realize your individuality and walk your own path...don't be a sheep and follow the flock...or herd often it isn't easy to forge your own course but it is often more rewarding than being a pawn of society.

Best Answer

if that's a part of who you are then, it should be expected, accepted and respected regardless to where you live.

Best Answer

certainly, I wouldn't even allow men's clothing in my closet

Best Answer

Makes sense...

Best Answer

I don't see why you wouldn't.

Best Answer