or spit it in someones handbag?
angelofsweetness angelofsweetness 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Community

No, I would spit it into a napkin and ask "What's in this?" Then whatever they tell me, I'll say oh my goodness, I wish I had asked before...I'm allergic...please excuse me, I have to go home and get my antihistamine pills.

Best Answer

*makes a note to do this * lol

Best Answer

I've never run into a case like this. But it is what I might do if I did.

Best Answer

No, I would offer to make everyone peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Best Answer

I honestly don't know. I'm not too picky about food, so I've never been in that situation. I'd like to think I'd come up with a polite reason for not eating.

Best Answer

Like MY allergy excuse?

Best Answer

That would be a great example. Nobody's feelings get hurt.

Best Answer

No--hopefully they have a dog under the table

Best Answer

it might be more polite to leave it and not throw up everywhere lol

Best Answer

no i wouldnt happy monday angel :)

Best Answer

Same to you Mr Floyd :)))

Best Answer

Neither, I would leave it on my plate. For instance, I abhor fish, I do not eat it, nor anything with fish sauce, or that smells like fish, or tastes like fish. If I get invited to a fish dinner, I decline the invitation. If I get invited to a dinner where fish is served, I eat what doesn't contain fish. If every dish contains fish, I get tacos on the way home. I think it is impolite to cater to vegeterians, and accept that they just won't eat EVERY dish you have prepared but then call me rude because I have an aversion to fish I have been unable to overcome. As a host/hostess, it is your job to be polite to your guests... we don't owe you anything... you invited us, remember?!

Best Answer

I might take a few bites, probably that would be all.

Best Answer