of a coworker stopping by your office to see how you were doing, and to say a few encouraging words? Would you think it odd, or well, what would you think?
lonelyheart807 lonelyheart807 41-45, F 6 Answers May 19 in Dating & Relationships

I will think of that person being really supportive and good to be around ( de-stressfull).

Best Answer

Not odd at all. Work should be a team effort, not a competition.

Best Answer

It wouldn't bother me unless it was a co-worker that I really didn't get along with all that well. In fact it might be super helpful and it could make all the difference in the world :)

Best Answer

I would think that this person has recognized my stress and has empathy for me and wants to let me know there is hope and things will get better.

Best Answer

I have been so concerned for this guy lately...

Best Answer

See if you can add some brightness to his day. Even an offer to get some coffee or share your secret stash of chocolate with him. You are a generous person to want to help. Thank you for being you.

Best Answer

Thanks...unfortunately, we don't work in the same location. (I'm about a mile down the road). I don't see him that often unless I'm stopping by to pick up supplies. I think (knock on wood) that I found him somebody to hire for his department, though, which should help him out a lot...I hope!

Best Answer

What a wonderful thing to do! Helping others is such an uplifting thing. I try to do something every day to help some one. Often they don't even know it, but it makes me feel happy.
Thank you for doing this for him!

Best Answer

I would feel kinda better, but everyone reacts differently, specially when under stress.

Best Answer