Benevalent Benevalent 26-30, M 18 Answers Jul 2, 2011

If I was a guy, I'd be you, and I'd post my pic on my profile

Best Answer

if I were a guy I'd be taping my penis behind me and doing the Silence of the Lambs impression and be all "it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"

Best Answer

lmbo :P

Best Answer

Haha!find out what all the fuss is about when a guy gets smacked in the balls

Best Answer

Of I was a girl, I'd hook up with other hot girl for some hot lesbian s e x.

Best Answer

Oh god i would go crazy if i was all of a sudden a a guy, i would most likely hiding away and never come out of the house again

Best Answer

If I was a female, I would still do guy stuff and think about other females even if it means being a lesbian.

Best Answer

I would probably do my ushawil ruteen. If my girlfriend could Chang she probably go do wearied things.

Best Answer

Probably most normaly do what we all do.... Breathe, walk, eat, sleep, work, stuff like that...<br />
If I had a little more time...as a man impregnate (and then be at least responsible to stick about for a good 18 years....)<br />
A woman, gestate, give birth and lactate....so that would be at least 9 months and the rest to ensure adequate parenting...<br />
The rest is purel personal preference...

Best Answer

well if i was a male i wud have won the hearts of million girls and shown love and affection to everyone.but i need to b the hansome one

Best Answer

if I was a female for a day? hhhmmm spend the first half of the day playing with myself , and then dress real sexy in a short shirt, thong panties, braless, see thru top and go out to clubs and tease and flash guys till they're hard and get on my knees and suck them off right there

Best Answer

If I was a female for a day, I'd screw all the good looking guys I know!!!!

Best Answer

HEH HEH HEH!!!

Best Answer

first off in the morning im checking myself out, for at least an hour<br />
then im dressing as a ho and im going to go get stuff for free<br />
thennn when night comes aorund im going to go into a club, for free, have dudes pay for my drinks an then go change into guys clothes when i change back into a guy and resume my night

Best Answer

run around with my **** hanging out wooing women and getting them to **** me. Wow, now i understand the glory of the penis.

Best Answer

I would stand while I urinated. But one thing I would not do is flash unsuspecting women! lol

Best Answer