ImJeff2 ImJeff2 22-25, M 11 Answers Apr 3, 2012

More like buy a junk yard full of cars and scrap, hire a crew and start building building experimental vehicles. One ive dreamed of is a forward controle truck about the size of a pickup with a flat bed but striped down simple with ease of repair in mind. Powered by waste cooking oil or electric with photo cells to charge. The idea is to market a kind of survival vehicle to poor familys. I would very likely drive vehicles such as this. When i got tired of them id give them to organizations like planned parenthood or NOW maby american atheists or some such group.

Best Answer

Oh.

Best Answer

whatever the woman like men driving.

Best Answer

The cars I like, I like them for my own reasons. I don't care what anyone thinks of my car/s including women. I don't impress women as far as cars. Regular women would know a thing about what I'd be driving.

Best Answer

Every model of a BMW sports car ever made.

Best Answer

the school bus - to carry in it suitcases with money)))

Best Answer

I'm talking about cars any make and model you can think of? And you have so much money you would make a scene carrying that much around. You got the Black Card for that.

Best Answer

O.K. if seriously - i buy Bugatti Veyron)))

Best Answer

Details, Details! I know my cars! You want only the Bugatti Veyron regular coupe? There are like Bugatti 5 Different Bugatti Veyron variants.

Best Answer

I'd choose a Koenigsegg Agera R over a Bugatti Veyron thou. But they're excellent cars!

Best Answer

That's What I'm Talkin Bout!

Best Answer

bugatti veyron *Pur Sang* aluminium body without paint))

Best Answer

A big APC kitted out limo style inside and road warrior outside :)

Best Answer

cars???? u gotta share the road and i am not up for that... blue collar lifestyle <br />
i will take my white collar into the skieeeeees and buy a jet that is the only logical multi billionaire choice

Best Answer

I mean logically. Going to the store/ getting around town. Blue Colar Lifestyle? Bentley, Rolls Royce, Maybach? That sounds like its up your alley.

Best Answer

Hovercraft

Best Answer

go-karts

Best Answer

Can't Drive Go-Karts on the Regular Road. Any car you could own, Specefics? Please. Make, Model.

Best Answer

A three-wheeler.

Best Answer

I'd own all the cute, miniature cars. <3

Best Answer