For me, it'd definitely be an Eevee.
Kyroe Kyroe 18-21, M 9 Answers Oct 27, 2012 in Movies & TV

Absol! He's like a strong dog, but cute and furry at the same time! *fist pump* pokemon rulez (says the 22yo)

Best Answer

Doesn't matter what age you are, and absol is freaking awesome ^_^ Although I really hate Ash Ketchum.

Best Answer

Me too! For someone who goes on so many adventures and faces so many strong pokemon, not to mention legendary pokemon too, he still sucks at winning battles! Useless!

Best Answer

T.T Someone finally understands... not to mention his unusual ability to avoid puberty.

Best Answer

Haha yeah, what is it, six years of staying 13? Lucky bastard *jealous* did you know he's voiced by a woman? For serious...

Best Answer

Most prepubescent and adolescent boys are voiced by female VAs because they can sound more like children than most of us males. Not to mention that there aren't many young male VAs.

Best Answer

Meowth. What could possibly be better than having a pokemon who you can talk to?

Best Answer

Sneezeachoo.

Best Answer

The thing that always bothered me about Pokemon was the whole animal cruelty of fighting animals. Really is it any better than dogfighting just because the animals don't exist in real life?

Best Answer

*shrug* I guess you'd have to be in their universe to see things the way they do when it comes to that issue.

Best Answer

Definitely Abra.

Best Answer

mudkip

Best Answer

I'd say Mew, but since it's no legendaries, I'd have to say Growlithe/Arcanine.

Best Answer

Yes definitely Eevee as I can make it evolve into anything i want it to. Though I'd pick Umbreon or Sylveon

Best Answer