Mine would be a shovel, I can crack them in their skull and then bury them all in one
Dee1979 Dee1979 31-35, M 22 Answers May 21, 2012

dual wielding scythes

Best Answer

Now that would be very gruesome

Best Answer

******* sweet. two thumbs up!

Best Answer

I'd anoy them until they kill them self :D

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

what? at least I couldn't get juged for that^^

Best Answer

Very true :-))

Best Answer

you have to be creative for how you kill people :D

Best Answer

Absolutely! :-))

Best Answer

I would use ice formed into a weapon. That way all evidence would melt.

Best Answer

That's a very good idea! :-))

Best Answer

jack ripper throwing knife

Best Answer

I'd have to go with poisoning

Best Answer

Sheers, Also known as scissors for cutting hair. Stab them in the neck and watch then bleed out in less than two minutes. ^.^

Best Answer

Oh wow!

Best Answer

I would like to use my hands, more personal that way. Maybe a wrench and a hammer occasionally though.

Best Answer

pouring antifreeze in their eyes and mouth. Its supposed to slowly melt your eyes.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, that would definitely do some damage!

Best Answer

CSI much?

Best Answer

A spoon, fork and knife.

Best Answer

Sounds like you're going to cook them up lol

Best Answer

Haha royal feasting style.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Kindness.

Best Answer

Something sinister, like a virus which only gives symptoms after a week or so. That'll get everyone scared.

Best Answer

Oooh, good one!

Best Answer

You know, no reason for that. just wait until some politician presses the red buttons, then all are dead anyways. you cant kill humans so quickly otherwise that they wouldnt just fill the losses with exploding birth rates. If you slay 1 human every second, with perfect aim; thats 8 billion seconds. calculate how long you would take.

and while you calculate this, remember the humies reproduce. you would be busy for long time until you got the last down and rotting away.

the red button is quicker, and there are already serial killers who itch to press them. politicians. worst of them all. stalin was, adolf, kim yong il, as are all the human madmen up there. so just wait and they will do the job for you. no need to do ANYTHING to that goal. they get a bad day, its game over for everyone.

Best Answer

You got a point there, but I was thinking in more of a personal, non political way :-))

Best Answer

in personal emotion, I would chose fangs and claws. raw and simple. prey is tasty mincemeat, so its fun, sport and a good midnight snack, all in one hunt.

Best Answer